PDA

View Full Version : ONgame villains river cards not shown

dway
02-03-2011, 10:40 AM
I've only just started back playing on Ongame today so I'm not sure if this is standard.

I ckraised a river and was called. I won the pot and the villains hole cards were not recorded in HEM but I could see them in the ongame replayer.

It was heads UP PLO on betfair.

thanks.

dway
02-03-2011, 01:15 PM
This seems to happen to every hand. FWIW.

Patvs
02-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Ongame doesn't want HoldemManager to show mucked cards.

Using older versions of HoldemManager it WILL still show mucked cards.
In more recent versions we're disabled it to comply fir Ongame demands.

You are allowed to use an older version of HoldemManager by downgrading:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Download Links For Past Builds (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds) (it should still work in the 1.10.04 release...)

mYgu
02-04-2011, 05:10 AM
Use .02b http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate_1.11.02b.exe for muck cards.

Is it possible to combine somehow the last HEM version with .02b because HUD is not showing on SPEED tables on ongame netowork.

Sarek
02-04-2011, 05:37 AM
you have a choice:
or to use old HM version with mucked cards shown
or to use new HM version with all fixes

dway
02-04-2011, 10:44 AM
The ongame software is bad enough without this bureaucratic bullsheet. Makes no sense at all. Possibly to make collusion detection harder.

berikoni
03-02-2011, 03:00 AM
Mucked cards are shown in Ongame's own Hand History section which is accessed from a poker table.Does that mean that they don't allow showing mucked cards?

Patvs
03-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Yes, they don't allow HoldemManager to extract/read the mucked cards info.
Showing mucked cards should still work for older HoldemManager versions (<1.11.03) but will no longer work for future updates.

LiarsDice
10-11-2011, 06:41 PM
Yes, they don't allow HoldemManager to extract/read the mucked cards info.
Showing mucked cards should still work for older HoldemManager versions (<1.11.03) but will no longer work for future updates.

I won't make a new thread since it appears this is an ongoing problem. I am using 1.11.02b as someone here mentioned would work. It does not show villains mucked hands. I am playing NL HU SNG's and I configured HEM so that it knows I sit in seat 8 etc. as another thread suggested I do. Furthermore, I already configured the table finder using 10-max cash games so my HUD stats for villain do show up as they should on my tables (without me needing to manually find each table with the red triangles).

I really don't know what else I can do, but it is not working properly for villains mucked hands in the HEM version that was suggested to use. Help?

Patvs
10-11-2011, 08:05 PM
Ongame has had many software updates in the past 7 months.
It's not possible anymore with their latest software to see mucked cards... even when using an old HM version.