PDA

View Full Version : Version 1.11.06 Problems

stackshady13
02-03-2011, 05:05 AM
I want to let HEM know some problems I've been having this past week, to help with the product. Unlike others, I didn't have any difficulties with my hud (older version) in the FT multi-entries - other than not viewing BB(M) and no hero stats.

I did download the 1.11.06 today and started to have problems. Problems on Stars and FT, at times it wasn't working at all - and also capturing only some players stats. I tried restarting but that didn't seem to help. 1.06 doesn't seem functional yet so I'm going back to the old version...just my thoughts.

Thanks for the great support, hopefully your able to get the ME tourneys squared away. Please just keep us updated on any progress. Thx

morny
02-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Yes there are some issues with 1.11.06 which we are working on, the only place we released them was the cap and Multi Entry thread as people were very eager for a fix, i did explain in those threads that they were internal releases with little testing and more chance of bugs, we are working on those bugs and hope to have a release soon. I would advise people waiting for the official release if they dont want to be a beta tester with internal versions.

FYI if you turn off preferred seating in Hud Options > Seating preferences then it should solve the rush issues people experience with 1.11.06, were also aware that although 1.11.06 fixed cap+fast tables that it broke cap+normal tables and were working on that, i believe normal cap tables makeup about 1% of the total tables on stars.

Thanks for the feedback and hopefully well have a release soon