PDA

View Full Version : Simple problem im missing here(UB)

zaxx19
02-03-2011, 01:50 AM
For some reason a lot of times when I use UB my HUD wont come up....I dont really see a pattern(doesnt mean it isnt there) and table manager comes up...it just register seeing any hands...it also seems to be auto importing every 5 seconds...is that normal. Im def an amateur at using HEM...have all sorts of issues with it...but it should be easy to just run a HUD...dang, this is frustrating.

zaxx19
02-03-2011, 02:01 AM
Works fine in cash...im using it now....wth is going on...why so many bugs?

zaxx19
02-03-2011, 02:20 AM
Im sure its a super easy fix....im just an amateur at using HEM.

zaxx19
02-03-2011, 02:32 AM
UB....HUD works on cash but nothing in donkaments...I think this happened once before and it was some really easy fix by my friend.

netsrak
02-03-2011, 04:59 AM
Which HM version are you using?
Your UB client is installed in english language?
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

netsrak
02-03-2011, 05:13 AM
Your Pokerclient must be in english language and It may be necessary to use the table finder:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

zaxx19
02-03-2011, 05:29 AM
I think its in English....and Iunno tried to run table tracker in that listing box with all the tables. It had the correct table...

zaxx19
02-03-2011, 05:38 AM
You links are taking me to nowhere(error page reading, "ooops...") btw...

netsrak
02-03-2011, 10:22 AM
The link is working fine for me.

Please post a screenshot of the table and the table manager.

Patvs
02-03-2011, 06:10 PM
Define Donkaments.
Are these special freeroll type tournaments?
Can you email us a handhistory of such a game to support@holdemmanager.com

zaxx19
02-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Youve got 2 diff people responding one in here one in PM....SOMEONE JUST GET ONLINE AND HELP ME.

Ive never seen a worse structured CS part of a company in my life...honestly, as a small biz owner im just dumbfounded. I suppose you can get away with it bc most of your customers are 19 and have all day to work through issues...whatever.

When you have someone who has 15 mins to get online and work through the multiple issues ive been continually having tell me.

Till then...have fun teaching someone how to add .1% utility to their product.......I suppose that is the priority.

fozzy71
02-03-2011, 06:34 PM
I merged all 3 of your recently started threads so I could try to make sense of your problems. It would be much simpler for the support staff if you didn't start multiple threads for similar problems and send PM's. Starting a single thread or sending an email to support is the best starting point so everything can be contained in a single thread or email chain.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest release - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

Try the table finder - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK. Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

zaxx19
02-03-2011, 07:56 PM
YES OR NO, CAN SOMEONE GET ONLINE ON AN IM SERVICE AND HELP ME WORK THROUGH MY ISSUES.

DUE TO THE FACT THAT IVE ALREADY USED THE faqS here and dont have hours to sit here trading PMs on a message board usually I cannot again try doing it this way.

YES OR NO.

I have already emailed support...

Some hands/hud functionality is working...so it isnt a question of language...

I have downloaded the latest HM...

I have read the FAQ in recent past....nothing helped...

I CANNOT sit here for 4 hours working through these issues in the manner you want bc I have a business to run/job/school and I need to operate a bit differently than a 19 in a dormroom who has neverending time to play with you on here.

When I try to use your FAQ link I get redirected to a sales page...this is probably bc it is undsecure or doesnt jibe well with an add on I put onto this browser ensuring secure browsing.

Donkaments=tournaments...LDO.

Patvs
02-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Try using a different browser, if you have problems viewing the FAQ pages.

zaxx19
02-03-2011, 08:45 PM
listen to me...

IT ISNT THE FAQ PAGES...(IVE REVIEWED THEM NUMEROUS TIMES)

I NEED HELP ONLINE..

Y OR N....

CAN YOU PROVIDE THIS. IVE TRIED TO DO THINGS THIS WAY...NEED A DIFFERENT MANNER OF HELP.

WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

fozzy71
02-03-2011, 08:48 PM
Please email support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer. Please let us know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

zaxx19
02-03-2011, 08:59 PM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/42251-simple-problem-im-missing-here-ub-2.html#post202157

Im in the central US time zone(Chicago).

Its very hard for me to give you a set time...but tommorow from 3-6 local(chicago) time will be open for sure. Fridays are good...early afternoon on Saturday will sometimes be good.

My forum name is Zaxx19

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything else....I am about to send it off...