PDA

View Full Version : Validation issue

leonard0267
02-03-2011, 12:14 AM
After updated to the latest vertion, the window "HOLD'EM MANAGER - VALIDATING - Unregistered Software" pops up and freezes there. I have tried the method in FAQ, created a Licdebug.txt in config folder, it doesnt work, a few times it tells me to register. When I put in my serial number, it freezed again for 10 minutes, still asking me to be patient, am i supposed to wait forever?

Please help

leonard0267
02-03-2011, 12:35 AM
For somewhat reason, it works again.
The problem is the same thing keep happening every two weeks. Cannot validate first, and then it's Ok. Frustrating, any permanent solution?:confused:

pjo336
02-03-2011, 01:34 AM
This could be a firewall issue; please completely uninstall it, reboot and try and register. If this is successful and you want to reinstall your firewall then make sure to add holdemmanager.exe to your exceptions list or the issue may reoccur.
Check Proxy settings
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: I Can't Activate & Register Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/24/I+Can%27t+Activate+%26+Register+Holdem+Manager-) I Can’t Activate & Register Holdem Manager (check the proxy settings)