PDA

View Full Version : TN2 crashes windows explorer

BCQ
07-08-2013, 06:55 AM
Hi,

I have a problem with my Windows Explorer and I think it is caused by TN2. As long as I've been using the software I experience frequent Explorer crashes, when Windows shows an error message and forces me to restart it. I've never experienced anything similar before. Help appreciated.

B

sideshow
07-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Hi,

Can you reproduce this with TN2 closed? If you can't then Please duplicate the issue.

Open Windows Event Viewer's in Control Panel > Administrator Tools > Event Viewer and then go to Windows Logs - Applications.

Check for any errors around the time of the info and send the information by copying and pasting any of the errors into notepad.

Also

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

BCQ
07-09-2013, 07:38 AM
I've checked the Logs and found hundreds of PostgreSQL errors (with TN closed). That must be the issue, I'm unable to check whether the problem is caused by TN or the newest beta HEM2 update (might be one of those or both). All I know my computer was working 100% fine before I installed TN. What's the next step?

I'm unable to reproduce WinExplorer errors with TN closed though.

B

sideshow
07-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Did you send the logs?

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Also Please duplicate the issue.

Open Windows Event Viewer's in Control Panel > Administrator Tools > Event Viewer and then go to Windows Logs - Applications.

Check for any errors around the time of the info and send the information by copying and pasting any of the errors into notepad.