PDA

View Full Version : Session amount won in HUD popup not consistent with Session window in HEM amount won

dustin
11-15-2008, 03:40 AM
When I hover over my name in the HUD it shows me session amount won, but its showing me amount won over the last 2 days or so of playing, not my actual session wins. The 5m, 10m and 20m amount won stats are working properly. Its the toal session amount that seems to be wrong. Is this a bug or did I change some setting that is affecting this.

For example, this current session I know I am up a third of a buyin, but the session I played last night I am up 3.5 buyins. The Amount won popup in HUD is showing me an amount won for session as last nights win plus this days win.

Al1
11-15-2008, 12:07 PM
When I hover over my name in the HUD it shows me session amount won, but its showing me amount won over the last 2 days or so of playing, not my actual session wins. The 5m, 10m and 20m amount won stats are working properly. Its the toal session amount that seems to be wrong. Is this a bug or did I change some setting that is affecting this.

For example, this current session I know I am up a third of a buyin, but the session I played last night I am up 3.5 buyins. The Amount won popup in HUD is showing me an amount won for session as last nights win plus this days win.

Escalated to Morny (Support), he will answere you shortly.

morny
11-15-2008, 12:59 PM
Can you update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe and check your filters in Hud Optiioons > Additional Hud Filters and let me know if the problem persists

dustin
11-22-2008, 11:40 PM
1.06.04 rc5

Problem persists. Now it appears it may just be counting a 24 hour period as session in the HUD popup. While there are 3 different sessions in the sessions tab with different win amounts the HUD shows the total of all three under session won.

Double checking it appears this is whats happening, the HUD popup shows session won amount from entire day, while session tab shows my random playing spurts throughout the day as seperate sessions. So the definition is not consistent between the two. Is this the intended feature, is there a way to change that popup to show session won for the actual session, and not the day?

Thinking back, I may know what started this. I opened the "Day Starts at" option then left it as default, I never changed anything.

Its not really important, but it would be nice to be able to use this feature.

morny
12-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Hi, please send me a sample of these HH that are not showing up correctly, would be easiast if you send the newest hands this happens to

dustin
12-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Both problems solved by creating a new database. My session tracking and the missing hands. Thank you Morny.