PDA

View Full Version : table ninja lag

wykeekee
02-02-2011, 08:15 PM
I usually play NLHU...when I used to 4table before using HM+Table Ninja it worked flawlessly but now it lags...what I mean by lag: I have it set to raise 3x pre so say I want raise pre and press the raise button it only min-raises if I do it real quick (I never had this prob before)...It doesnt lag when I click on the table then proper pot adjustments are made(I have same bet-sizing lag on later streets also). I've tried playing w/ just table ninja and no HM and still a lag. Also when I 4table this is a card lag the cards sometimes come out slow. I have my table ninja set as:"jump mouse to table,[table under mouse,bring to foreground] and jump mouse to cycled tables]

also when I use a gamepad or keyboard hot keys sometimes I have to press the fold button before it actually folds....I have configured my HM using the top ten performance adjustments...also when I use camtasia it is almost impossible to record even one table w/ a hud or table ninja (it freezes) but thats a whole separate issue unless you have some hints for that. My computer's stats are:
Vista Premium 32-bit, 3.2 GHz w/ 2gigs memory and 250GBhard drive

thank you

Fool
02-03-2011, 01:02 PM
There are a few things you can do to help performance. I'm not sure you will have good results with TableNinja, Stars, HM, Camtasia, and your other programs running at the same time on this machine though. Have you checked the performance graphs in the task manager while you have all this loaded? First try disabling frames in TableNinja>Table Control. Also make sure you have disabled UAC according to the following instructions:

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Turning Off UAC (Vista) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/29/Turning+Off+UAC+(Vista))

Then go to the start menu search and type "performance information and tools", without the quotes, and hit enter. In the new window that pops up click the adjust visual effects link. Choose custom and make sure everything is disabled except the following:

enable desktop composition
enable transparent glass
show thumbnails instead of icons
smooth edges of screen fonts
use visual styles on windows and buttons