PDA

View Full Version : Cant get hud to work on Merge (RPM)

bttrmlk
02-02-2011, 07:22 PM
I am running Vista and I have turn UAC off. I also have the .exe files running as admin. But still nothing. Holdem manager is importing the hands and I can see the the stats for them in the reports tab. I just cant get table manager or table finder to work.

1. What version of holdem manager are you using?
1.11.05e

2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
I play on Ftp,PS, and RPM(merge)

3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
NLHE 6m

4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Yes

5. Hand history show up in the reports tab for cash games along with my screen name.

6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder reports tab
Yes They are showing up

7. Confirmed hand histories are showing up.

8. NA

9. I tried using table finder however it didnt work.

10. Yes hand histories are written in english.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks,

netsrak
02-03-2011, 04:56 AM
Did you use the table finder in the right way?
You need to click on the table in the unattached tables window, then move the right square to the table and drop it there. After this click ok and with the next hand the hud should appear.

bttrmlk
02-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Did you use the table finder in the right way?
You need to click on the table in the unattached tables window, then move the right square to the table and drop it there. After this click ok and with the next hand the hud should appear.

Yeah I used it in the correct manner. Highlight table then move box over highlighted table and it ok. Still didnt work?.....

netsrak
02-04-2011, 04:59 AM
Please post screenshots of the tables and the table manager and Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.