PDA

View Full Version : HEM not showing Ev adjusted winnings

budehair
02-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Hi,

I seem to have a couple of bugs with HEM. One being that my tourney results do not show the EV adjusted winnings - when I tick the tick box the ROI, Winnings and $/hr turn red but do not change.

Also last night when I was playing I wanted to shut down HEM while I was playing - once I did it logged me out of Full Tilt and showed a error so that I had to log back in to FT - I logged back in ok and restarted HEM but the games I was playing have not been logged.

I am using the latest verison of HEM.

Thanks,

Mark.

netsrak
02-03-2011, 04:39 AM
When you are disconnected the handhistories are not written - you need to request and import them via the ftp handhistory tool (under promotions).

For the ev: all the other results and places are ok? I think we need to look into it: Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

budehair
02-03-2011, 09:53 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the reply - the placings and all other results are all ok.

Regaridng the Zipped HH files - do you just want a copy of a recent session?

Thanks,

Mark.

netsrak
02-03-2011, 10:11 AM
yep, that should be enough

budehair
02-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Thanks, please see HH attached.

Patvs
02-03-2011, 07:10 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06-1.exe

Luck Adjusted Winnings seems to work in the handhistory file you attached.
Luck Adjusted Winnings was calculated for two hands you folded, but the outcome (between two opponents) affected your equity.

You were eliminated early with QQ on a 6xx board, when your opponent with 66 had already flopped a set.

Note: HoldemManager only calculates "All-in EV".
You went allin when you didn't have the best hand, and only two outs.

budehair
02-04-2011, 02:29 PM
Hi,

I am not able to see the red line when I tick the luck adjusted winnings box though. Please see screen shots attached of both the EV and non EV adjusted winnings showing the problem.

Thanks,

Mark.

Patvs
02-04-2011, 03:55 PM
At the dataview tab, do games exist with a significant difference between the $Won value and $EV Won value?

Edit: it seems the issue is caused (of not showing $EV Won) because HoldemManager incorrectly categorized the SNG as a "11 man" game.

Email a full handhistory file to support@holdemmanager.com (mention in the email, $EV Won is not shown, most likely because it's imported as a "size = 11" although it's a regular 9man STT.

budehair
02-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Many thanks have now done this.

Thanks,

Mark.