PDA

View Full Version : FTP Hud not updating after update to 1.16

berserk
02-02-2011, 03:10 PM
I updated to 1.16 so that Stars capped tables would work on the hud, however now FTP tables are not updating correctly. After about 20 minutes no new hands show up on the hud, and any new tables show * as the name of the player and all 0's as their stats. I also tried going back to 1.15.05d and the problem persisted; I'm not sure what version i was using before updating to 1.16 but it was something earlier than 1.15.05d. I have a screenshot showing the hud and the tables if it helps.

All stars tables, including capped, are working correctly.

*edit - sorry that is 1.11.06 not 1.16

netsrak
02-02-2011, 03:31 PM
We are just investigating this.

berserk
02-02-2011, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the quick response. Is there a past version I could revert to for a temporary fix that you know of?

netsrak
02-03-2011, 05:00 AM
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Download Links For Past Builds (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds)

fifilein
02-03-2011, 02:34 PM
We are just investigating this.

maybe it helps you altough i am completely tilted right now,

after installing 11.06 standard problem, then i run an update back to 11.05last, problem persisted.

delete rvg folder, saved config folder, installed new 11.05last, replaced new config folder with old one, problem persisted

deleted rvg folder, installed 11.05 last, basic setup manually, no files from old installation, worked - prefetch is fkud, but thats just me missing something

next step, copied and pasted my custom hud from the prefs.xml (just the restricted part, the xml statedments( and copied it into the new prefs.xml - so all settings are new and just my old hud is pasted in the new config file. copied my popups to the config folder. fked up again

switched back to the default hud alltough my custom hud is still in the prefs.xml - working again

fifilein
02-03-2011, 03:09 PM
and command back, after some time even after using the default its still messed up,

so completely clean install, no old configs, still messed up

forgot the mention that i have the problem on stars, it doesnt show the stats on some tables, most work fine

Patvs
02-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Reinstall using the 93 mb full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Holdem_Manager_Setup.exe

Reimport your hands into a new empty database.

Don't update to 1.11.06-1 just yet if you have experienced any problems.

berserk
02-04-2011, 01:01 AM
any idea on an ETA for a fix? hoping not to have to do a full reinstall as that takes a long time and could cause new problems

curtains
02-04-2011, 01:20 AM
Reinstall using the 93 mb full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Holdem_Manager_Setup.exe

Reimport your hands into a new empty database.

Don't update to 1.11.06-1 just yet if you have experienced any problems.

Will I have to remake all of my HUD stats and table manager filters and stuff? Is there any way to avoid having to do that? Thanks!

netsrak
02-04-2011, 05:12 AM
Save the config folder before reinstalling and copy it back after the installation.

berserk
02-05-2011, 12:22 AM
In order to reinstall, do I need to delete all of my old files (everything in the RVG software folder)? Or when it says "Continuing with Installation will overwrite Holdem Manager configuration settings. Are you sure?" do I just click yes and it'll do the complete reinstallation without me having to uninstall anything?

Sarek
02-05-2011, 07:10 AM
it will be better to make a backup copy of Config folder before reinstall