PDA

View Full Version : Hud player pref: use for tab

BubbleBoy
02-02-2011, 01:06 PM
Hi

I seem not to get what HUD config is used under what conditions.

the problems are

1) when is a table recognised as HU? I want this to happen as soon as there are only 2 seated players.
2) what layout is used when multiple "use for"s are satisfied?

I got different HUD layouts : for site and game type

default : when nothing else matches
ongame : ongame 5max tables
starts : Stars 6max tables
headsup : HU games at any site
fullring: fullring stars (9max) & ongame (10max)
basic: when I record any game, I want to enable that one to override all other huds at that time, and then easily disable that afterwards

Now what boxes do I have to check for each layout that it works? I keep getting the shorthanded layout on the headsup games and the 5max ongame stats on the 6max stars games.

thanks for any help

netsrak
02-02-2011, 03:23 PM
Which HM version are you using?

In general the hud which is used depends on the number of players at the table.

BubbleBoy
02-02-2011, 05:42 PM

In general the hud which is used depends on the number of players at the table.

Ill give it another try

but what layout has priority when multiple match?

netsrak
02-03-2011, 04:53 AM
Please update to 1.11.05e.

If more than one configuration matches it uses the first one it finds.

To switch the configuration manually right click on the table name in the table manager.

BubbleBoy
02-05-2011, 06:29 PM
To switch the configuration manually right click on the table name in the table manager.

thanks, Ill try that

It doesnt work though. I have unchecked HU from every layout but the HU layout. But still, the normal 5max layout is used when I play HU. dunno what else I can do to make it work. It's not changing based on #of players.

Patvs
02-06-2011, 12:31 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06a_Internal.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

BubbleBoy
02-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Im using w7, zonealarm, avast
but HM and everything is working fine

its just that layout doesnt change when the table breaks and I play heads up

stars gets a different layout than ongame, that works. so it must be A) configured incorrectly by me or B) not recognizing a table as HU or C) a bug in the program.

Patvs
02-07-2011, 01:26 AM
All tables at Ongame are 10max.
Due to their software, HoldemManager can't detect if a table is HU, 5max or 10max. They all look the same.

That's why the seating preferences for Ongame: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating) only allows you to setup your seat position for 10max.

Since you have setup special HUDs for HU vs 5max vs 10max separately all the HUDs now have conflicting settings.
When a 5max table is breaking up, the HUD can't automatically switch to a different HU HUD.

BubbleBoy
02-07-2011, 06:47 PM
yeah

I want the HU layout when there are 2 people at the table. HM obv recognizes this, as I am already filtering hands based on # of players seated. Is there a way to do this?

Patvs
02-08-2011, 01:22 AM
Rightclick the table in TableManager and change the HUD.

A better solution would be to the use the same HUD for HU/5max on Ongame, combined with a #players filter. Otherwise you'll always have to manually switch HUDs.

BubbleBoy
02-24-2011, 08:03 PM
yeah I do filter by # of players. but I dont need stats like steal or WWSF heads up, instead I want more specific stuff.

whatever manually changing works, just sucks