PDA

View Full Version : i can only choose BOLD font.

witalik
02-02-2011, 09:04 AM
Hello guys,

when i try to change my hud's font i can click on normal but it stays on bold ???

does this have anything to do with my windows scheme?? i got windows 7 btw

netsrak
02-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Are you using different Hud configurations?
When you open the player preferences the default configuration is preselected.

witalik
02-02-2011, 03:56 PM
i added one extra hud yeah.

it when i change it nothing happens it stays the same font. even with changing size ?

also show abbreveations is checked but they are not shown

netsrak
02-03-2011, 04:50 AM
Which HM version are you using?

And you are sure you are changing the things in the correct hud configuration?

To switch the hud configuration while playing: right click on the table name in the table manager and change the hud.

witalik
02-03-2011, 06:22 AM
i am using version number 1.11.05e

at first i see table manager open when i start to play, but after that i dont see it anymore at all.

yesterday i played and the default hud was loaded again. it worked. but still i cannot change the font type

netsrak
02-03-2011, 10:15 AM
The table manager minimizes to the icons in the right corner and may be hidden as unused.

Please open Player preferences - in the drop box at the top how many hud configurations do you have there?

witalik
02-03-2011, 10:25 AM
ok, i have 2 layouts

what i saw too is when i changed to font only one (1) line changed. also when i add color to the stat its a dark ranged color while i choose the bright ones

thnx for al the quick responses btw !

netsrak
02-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Please post some screenshots of what you are trying to do - i'm lost at the moment.

witalik
02-03-2011, 01:18 PM
ok basicly i want to change the font. but when i change it in the popup window. it stays the same in this screen

http://i55.tinypic.com/2cpxg94.jpg

And in this one you can see that one line is normal how i would like it and one is bold even if i choose the other one at the popup menu

http://i52.tinypic.com/2afaofs.jpg

Patvs
02-03-2011, 06:49 PM
At hud options--> player preferences--> USE FOR tab--> make sure the HUD you like is linked to Full Tilt and the other HUD is not. (try assigning the HUD you won't want to a different site)

At hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab--> change the default from (currently, 9 Verdana) to not being BOLD.

At hud options--> player preferences--> main stats tab--> go over ALL the stats one by one, and check which font is used. And check all the first line stats are BOLD, second line stats aren't.

--

When you SAVE the updated settings, it's crucial HoldemManager has super user administrator privileges, otherwise it won't properly save the settings (and won't save the new default settings). For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

witalik
02-04-2011, 09:11 AM
everything has already been set to admin rights for the executables.

i did the fonts now manualy for each stat, that works. and i removed the other layout to focus just on getting the default right.

but i now dont have hero stats. and when i try to change the one at apearances it stays the same even when i try to change it.

netsrak
02-04-2011, 09:26 AM
Hero hud is not supported for Rush