PDA

View Full Version : Hud clipping?

Thrahl
07-22-2008, 10:46 PM
Using 01e, and the HUD seemS to be trying to allow the underneath graphics of the icons and players names to be shown but at the expense of obscuring HUD stats. Is the any way to turn this off? Also is there a way to remove the new gray border? In essence, is there a way to make the HUD look like it did pre 1.06?

Mike chops
07-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Can you post a screenshot of the problem. I'd suggest going to the table prefs and setting the overhang to 0. Hopefully that gets rid of your border, but I'd like to see a screenshot of it before you do.

Ctrl+print screen. Open mspaint and paste it into there. You can attach the pic to a post here.

Thrahl
07-23-2008, 03:49 PM
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7948/screenshotaf4.jpg

Mike chops
07-23-2008, 04:07 PM
Table prefs-> uncheck the mucked card and alignment mode. That should take care of the grey lines.

Thanks for posting. I had never seen the atavars seeping through. Try making the opacity at max?

If that doesn't work, I can only suggest you arrange the stats around the atavars. You would find that easier to do if you used multiple panels.

Thrahl
07-23-2008, 05:05 PM
The graphics bleeding and gray border is gone since i unchecked mucked card alignment. Thanks

But since the update "fixed" the gaps in the HUD issue. It still seems that all of the stat panes are larger than they used to be, because they now obscure more of the table than they used to. Which becomes an issue for me when I load a lot of tables. Any way to make the panes smaller? I already have the fonts at minimum.

morny
07-23-2008, 05:08 PM
If your remove abbreviation in Player Preferences it will reduce it alot and maybe write down the stats until you get used of them