PDA

View Full Version : auto join waiting list ? toggle hotkey not working?

deucely
07-05-2013, 05:56 PM
tilte, hello?

How am I suposed to get on waiting lists and why doesn't the master turn everything off hotkey doesnt work?

Also I cant run it as admin somehow?

deucely
07-05-2013, 10:45 PM
JK the entire program doesn't even work. Must me on my side, although I have no idea what it is. You guys should add a join waiting list hotkey ASAP though.

Oh, and if you could be so kind as to provide me with a download link for the v1 that'd be great.

edit: Add bring lobby up key as well, why didnt you just get the functionnality of V1 as a base line and then start from there ?

however its half fixed I reinstalled Im going to test it right now....

deucely
07-05-2013, 11:32 PM
Testing, "done", I am just going to lay my frustration over you, as you obviously deserve it... I am sold to tableninja, I wouldn't play without it. I was gonna buy it for a year or something, now I am not so sure, I just bought you guys Hm2 and notecaddy premium, these two seems to be working just fine, but oh wow TN v2 is utter and complete garbage, mail me a link to tnv1 or something this is just insane. I lost arround the cost of the program in WTF JUST HAPPENED? moments during testing.... gets AA utg open it and then the table close randomly wtf? I hit sit out next BB in anger, it happened twice again with hands opened and the tables close, since its zoom tables theres no way to get back in... just great. Thanks alot for making me lose money randomly, its well appreciated, I mean, WHO WOULDNT LIKE TO LOSE MONEY RANDOMLY, WHO?

Objectively though, the program seems ok, aside from these "wtf moments", add a key to bring up lobby and a key to join waiting list and it shall be good..

sideshow
07-07-2013, 05:47 AM
I am sorry to hear you are having issues the issues above i have not come across before.

Please make sure you have either the latest version which is 2.1.47.0 you can get this by going to the updates tab > change the stable update to auto then check for latest update

If you wish to use the beta version go to the updates tab > beta updates > change to auto and restart TN2 it should prompt you to update the latest beta is 2.1.72.0

Read the trouble shooting FAQ - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/412141-tn2-troubleshooting-faq.html

Also For TN2 work correctly:

-You need to set all poker clients to run as admin

- disable Options -> Advanced Multi-Table Options" -> Highlight Bet Amount" in PokerStars client
- disable "Options" -> "Advanced Multitable Options..." and disable "New tournaments take focus" in PokerStars client
- for FT: disable Table options -> Gameplay settings -> Display active table on action
- for PS: disable Advanced multitable - > "Popup table whenever user action is required"
- FT: Custom Bet Buttons need to be reset to their defaults
- If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
- for FT: table should be big enough to display all 3 tabs above bet box (min-pot-max)
- for PS: disable Autoclose tourney without notification (this is mostly not for TN, but for HM - to make sure summary is writen in file and autoimported)

For the Join wait list hotkey this has already being written up and sent to the developer to add the latest ticket on this issue is HM-6946 if you wish to be notified of when this feature is available please email support@tableninja.com with the subject as "Notify me when HM-6946 is resolved and we will add you to the ticket number.

For the bring up lobby this has also being written up and sent to the developer to add the latest ticket on this issue is HM-6988 again if you wish to be notified of when this feature is available please email support@tableninja.com with the subject as "Notify me when HM-6988 is resolved and we will add you to the ticket number.