PDA

View Full Version : Table in foreground...

h.arml0s
07-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Hey TN2 support,

i normally 12-16 table SNG's what is around six stacks within 2 or 3 tables each (placemint is helping me out arranging those). Whenever action is required from a table behind another one the table does not pop up. I have to manually cycle those. I am not sure if i just messed up configuration.

Here a shot from TN:

the option "Popup table whenever user action is required" in stars client is off.

I also constantly receive the ballon tip "current layout resumed" "cycled to First Line. Current layout resumed"
Maybe because latest Beta update?

thx

h.arml0s
07-05-2013, 03:35 PM
Just read http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/419091-problems-cycling-sensei.html

This also suits my issues. Any solutions yet or soon?

sideshow
07-05-2013, 04:02 PM
I table it you are using stacked layout? I have had no problems with this and i tested on all sites can you also select bring mouse to table in foreground.

Reproduce and send us your log files

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Also For TN2 work correctly:

-You need to set all poker clients to run as admin

- disable Options -> Advanced Multi-Table Options" -> Highlight Bet Amount" in PokerStars client
- disable "Options" -> "Advanced Multitable Options..." and disable "New tournaments take focus" in PokerStars client
- for FT: disable Table options -> Gameplay settings -> Display active table on action
- for PS: disable Advanced multitable - > "Popup table whenever user action is required"
- FT: Custom Bet Buttons need to be reset to their defaults
- If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
- for FT: table should be big enough to display all 3 tabs above bet box (min-pot-max)
- for PS: disable Autoclose tourney without notification (this is mostly not for TN, but for HM - to make sure summary is writen in file and autoimported)