PDA

View Full Version : TN2 and Full Tilt Poker. Major problems with preset bets and ALL IN.

gcc222AKs
07-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Hi.
Using TN2 trial to play rush on FTP and seriously planning to purchase it but i have major problems getting it to work properly.
First of all the probles is with the preset bets. i have "3bb+1bb*limper" 3bet preflop 110% and betting streets 70% 65% and 60% accordingly.
From all this only betting 3 bbs preflop works properly. when there is a raise in front of me the amount in the betbox stays on 3bbs and the betting streets sometimes are set to the random lower sum the requested and sometimes it stays 3bbs on all streets. the biggest problem is that even when i try to use the FTP bet slider buttons to raise or the mouse wheel, it often resets the bet amount before i press the bet button to 3-5 bbs itself and i often raise wrong size by accident. clicking the bet slider buttons is also an extra discomfort and annoying.
ALL in + Click bet hot key does not work as well. it just sets the amount in the bet box and the amount itself is not an all in bet. usually 70% pot approximately.
Could you please give any advise on how to fix the problem?
I am using 2.1.47.0 version , run it as an administrator and have the windows aero theme enabled but nothing helps.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

sideshow
07-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Hi,

Go to the setup tab > click on the debug tab

Go to preset bet tab and leave that open

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: How to Quickly Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

Send this info to support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Table Ninja Support

For TN2 work correctly:

-You need to set all poker clients to run as admin

- disable Options -> Advanced Multi-Table Options" -> Highlight Bet Amount" in PokerStars client
- disable "Options" -> "Advanced Multitable Options..." and disable "New tournaments take focus" in PokerStars client
- for FT: disable Table options -> Gameplay settings -> Display active table on action
- for PS: disable Advanced multitable - > "Popup table whenever user action is required"
- FT: Custom Bet Buttons need to be reset to their defaults
- If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
- for FT: table should be big enough to display all 3 tabs above bet box (min-pot-max)
- for PS: disable Autoclose tourney without notification (this is mostly not for TN, but for HM - to make sure summary is writen in file and autoimported)

gcc222AKs
07-05-2013, 04:45 PM
Done.
Hope it helps.
By the way when i reset the FT bet slider buttons the preflop 3 bet started to work, but only when i am hovering the table with a mouse. if i multitable and change them it stops. the street % betting does not work anyway. and the preflop 3 bet also works only sometimes.

sideshow
07-07-2013, 05:38 AM
I will try to reproduce this once i look over the files you have sent

Thanks

Morgoth
08-18-2013, 10:18 PM
hey,
I am having real issues to use TN2 with Full tilt. It works just fine on stars, but on full tilt.com it is unplayable...
1.) very laggy
2.) I have to wait like 4 seconds before betting to that TN2 doesnt change the bet
3.) preset bet and hotkeys produce wrong amounts using % amounts

Nice I think it is useless and you guys didnt change that for month I would suggest that you add the option to disable auto bets for full tilt. I would be happy to just use timebank and cycling, but would like to use auto bets at least on stars.

I sent logs via Email, but I really cant believe that anybody testing TN2 on full tilt would overlook these issues.
Or is this working for other people??

Update:
I installed 2.2.28.0 and changed logging from highest to low.
the lagging issue seems gone and is definitely playble.
will try more tomorrow...

sideshow
08-19-2013, 08:26 AM
Yes the latest version has some performance tweaks if you are still having problems in the latest version with preset bets please do the following

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

Morgoth
08-19-2013, 11:41 AM
my compliments, the new version just resolved all my issues as it seems.
I guess i should have waited a bit more ;)

sideshow
08-19-2013, 11:46 AM
Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.

sirsnake
08-27-2013, 04:43 PM
i have the same problem with 3bet preflop in fulltilt rush, when someone raises preflop the amount in the betbox stays in 3 bbs and if i click raise it is a min raise ! ( i ve done all things you mentioned above about ft)

sideshow
08-27-2013, 05:05 PM
Have you got the latest version go to the updates tab > get latest version

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

Send the above to support@tableninja.com

sirsnake
08-27-2013, 06:02 PM
i ve sent you the mail

sideshow
08-28-2013, 07:48 AM
Hi,

We were having problems with our emails system if i haven't yet replied to you can you please tell me your email and i can look it up and get back to your asap.

Thanks

sirsnake
08-28-2013, 07:56 AM
i pm you my email

sideshow
08-28-2013, 11:30 AM
Hi,

Thanks i have got your email and ill look into this now and get back to you via Email.