PDA

View Full Version : HM1 doesnt import hands properly from Blaze poker ( Microgaming)

Daenerys27
07-05-2013, 09:53 AM
Hi

I am having an issue with HEM not importing hands properly when i play Blaze Heads Up tables on Microgaming network. It imports maybe 1 in 10 or 15 hands but those hands cant be replayed using hand replayer.

I guess first question is whether Blaze poker is even supported but since i get some hands although incomplete, it looks like its an issue with my HEM?

Im using windows 7, latest build, everything runs as administrator and the langauge is set to english. I do get 2-3 error message when i start Hem up but they dont seem to be related, i ll post screenshots later however if required.

Aditionally I use HEM for another site on Ongame and it works 100% fine.

If anyone can offer some help or point me to a guide to fix this i would be very grateful.

Thanks

Daenerys27

Daenerys27
07-05-2013, 09:55 AM
i guess that explains it or is it a HM2 only issue?

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/feature-requests-feedback/396581-support-microgamings-blaze-poker.html

Can you add me to the email list please.

udbrky
07-05-2013, 04:47 PM
I have added you to be notified.

Microgaming does not write all of the hands to the file though - if you fold before the river, it does not write the hand to the file.