PDA

View Full Version : Carbonpoker/Merge SNGs/MTTs - not working correctly

BlackPersian
02-02-2011, 01:06 AM
Hey there,

just started playing at Carbonpoker. Unfortunately the MTT Buyins are tracked wrong. Played a 16,50$ and its tracked as 11$ BI MTT.

Then I started to play HU SNGs: 6,50$ are tracked as 5,50$ and the Winnings are wrong too, because they seem to depend on the BI, which is tracked wrong. 11,50$ are tracked as 10,50$ and the same with the Winnings.

What can I do ? As grinder it is possible to edit my MTT results, BI etc. But SNGs and HU SNGs should be working at least...

Thanks!

netsrak
02-02-2011, 03:00 PM
11$ is the default buying which HM uses when the pokersite writes no informations to the handhistories or summaries. This is configurable under options->settings. You need to edit the results manually.

For the Sngs i think we need to check the handhistories: Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.