PDA

View Full Version : Hud Not working on Stars ANY TABLE

Rodney21a
02-01-2011, 08:13 PM
First off I have Updated to the Latest Beta Version of HEM.

I have Re created my Database

I have reset My setting several times

The Hud works for Both Fulltilt and Cerus the only other sites I play

For some reason the HUD isn't recognizing ANY table on Poker stars at all

I think my last resort is Uninstalling pokerstars and reinstalling it all together

Really these problems put a person on TIlt having to play AND troubl shoot these issues

The Minder
02-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Don't reinstall Pokerstars just yet or you might loose all your PS settings. Wait for a support person to help.

Rodney21a
02-01-2011, 09:20 PM
yeah I'm going to wait. I need to stop Playing Im so titled any way its probably a good thing

allwind
02-02-2011, 03:44 AM
I have serious problems at stars as well. I am grinding SNE, so I can not really take too many days off. Hope this issue will be cleared very soon with a downloable beta. I have all my player notes in the HEM notes.

Rodney21a
02-02-2011, 12:22 PM
Ok after more waisted time troubleshooting this issue what I've found out

I have two laptops with HEM my primary and a secondary back up that I used only for backing up that I run Auto Import on in tandem with my primary.

On my primary I used AutoHotkey to create a scrip to automate the opening and closing of TableNinjaFT, TableNinja, Xpadder HEM and the Respective Poke Clients Pokerstars and FullTilt. Although this bug only happened with Pokerstars.

I started playing on my Secondary and all HUD issues stooped so I must have been The AHK scripts I created.

Furthermore on My primary the only way I could correct the problem was to restart my computer. The AHK scripts I created were EXECUTABLE.

ALso This bug popped up without the TableNija(a type of AHK Scripted Program) Running...

That is all

Thank you for you support... hope this helps somebody....