PDA

View Full Version : HUD popup problem

Antigoon
11-14-2008, 08:09 PM
I've searched the forum and I've come across a few threads dealing with popup problems, but I haven't really found any answers in them.
The problem is this ; I've created my own HUD but I can't choose the additional Popup I would like to go with it. For instance when I select as main popup the 'Default river' it does not work! It simply always displays the same one, no matter wich one I select (after 'apply' and 'OK'). Cloning and using that one doesn't work either. Any ideas?

Al1
11-14-2008, 10:18 PM
I've searched the forum and I've come across a few threads dealing with popup problems, but I haven't really found any answers in them.
The problem is this ; I've created my own HUD but I can't choose the additional Popup I would like to go with it. For instance when I select as main popup the 'Default river' it does not work! It simply always displays the same one, no matter wich one I select (after 'apply' and 'OK'). Cloning and using that one doesn't work either. Any ideas?

It's perhaps a trouble with prefs.xml.
The easiest technique is to Reinstall HM completely:

1) Make a backup of "Config" in a safe location
2) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
3) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory
4) Reboot your computer
5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
6) Upload HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe
7) Configure your HUD
8) If all works, don't forget to export your Hud configuration with the option in "Player Preferences", therefore you don't have to recreate your Hud each time if it happens in the futur

Tell me if it works.

Antigoon
11-15-2008, 06:59 PM
Thanks Al1, that did solve the problem.
And kudos to the developers who keep improving this already fine software!
Thanks!

Al1
11-15-2008, 07:07 PM
Thanks Al1, that did solve the problem.
And kudos to the developers who keep improving this already fine software!
Thanks!

Your welcome.

Gl