PDA

View Full Version : PS CAP hands - importing but HUD not working

Asgrow13
02-01-2011, 01:27 PM
Just started playing some CAP tables on Pokerstars. The hands are importing fine, they show up in reports, but the HUD isn't popping up. I'm also playing a non-CAP table at the same time where the HUD seems to work just fine so I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that its a CAP table. Any ideas? It's showing up under table manager as IVA XIV CAP and the box next to it it checked but no HUD is coming up.

Asgrow13
02-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Quick update... I played around in Table Manager and have found that if I go to table finder and drag the red X over the tables, the HUD will eventually pop up, but I'm needing to do that for each new table (its not finding the tables automatically as it should). When I do this the listing under table manager that says [TABLE NAME] CAP changes so it just says [TABLE NAME]. This is kind of weird and definitely an inconvenience. Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

j22
02-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Good call on the work around. This is getting seriously annoying, it's been a week now (hell CAP tables have been around since November.) Let's get an update out please.

-j

netsrak
02-01-2011, 02:33 PM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/41951-ps-cap-tables-support.html#post201459