PDA

View Full Version : Small problems with tiled tables

BCQ
07-04-2013, 11:27 AM
I've recently installed TN2 to check whether it's worth buying.

All I need is time bank and tiling PS/FTP tables - unfortunately, one of these is not working totally properly.

The tiling works, but sometimes my tables are put in random "tiled" places instead of starting in upper left corner and proceed accordingly. I have 30" monitor and usually play 9 tables. TN2 likes to put my 6 tables in two rows of 3 on the top and bottom leaving a weird free space in the middle. That's pretty annoying. Can you force it align the tables properly (starting upper left and going bottom down)?

Can I make TN put my 9 tables in the middle of my monitor instead of starting in the upper left corner? Stars alignment does this nicely... An option to define starting pixel would be nice (something instead of 0,0).

B

sideshow
07-04-2013, 11:51 AM
If you go to table control > layout > tile > edit

A new window will open open in this window go to layout > tile > edit > choose where you want the tile layout to start > save and close please be sure to restart TN2 after doing these changes

Let me know if this resolves the issue

BCQ
07-08-2013, 06:39 AM
Editing doesn't work. Nothing changes.

I figured that TN2 usually auto tiles tables correctly (but not always!) when a new table appears. If I close a table and want to tile the tables via a shortcut, TN just aligns them. I can move tables to desired positions manually and then auto align with the shortcut, but I'd like the process to be automatic.

Here's how the program auto aligns tables:

Also, editing the tile pattern doesn't work - changes nothing.

One more thing - can I exclude tables on my second monitor from being auto aligned? I'd like to exclude my whole 2nd monitor area.

B

Sarek
07-09-2013, 05:26 AM
1) Currently Tile starts from (0,0) and put as many tables as it can.
2) I can confirm editing Tile layout (position of the first table) do not works.
Bug ticket HM-7189 created and sent to developer.
If you want to be notified when it is fixed \ implemented please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

3) To exclude your 2nd monitor - open Edit layout, select "Tile" and uncheck unwanted monitor in the list. Then save.

BCQ
07-09-2013, 07:10 AM
I've already excluded my 2nd monitor - this doesn't seem to work. TN still aligns all the tables.

B

sideshow
07-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Are you saying that even with the second monitor excluded it still puts them on it? Or that they are just not aligning correctly?

BCQ
07-09-2013, 04:20 PM
I'd like to have a space when I can place the tables I'm not currently using (like for starting games and waiting for someone to join). I usually place a table or two on my other monitor and don't want to align them with the others I'm currently playing on. Stars auto align just the tables placed on my active monitor, TN2 uses them all.

B

sideshow
07-10-2013, 05:40 AM
Hi,

You could use the set table aside hotkey Set Table Aside lets you set tables aside that you want to remain out of the standard layout. You might have a few MTT's going and one Final Table for example. You can now use Set Table Aside to move the selected table out of your stack.

To set this up, assign a Hotkey to STA 1-10 and click the Edit button in Change Layout. Once you are on this screen, Click the Add TA Slot button to tell TableNinja where you want this set table aside table to be.

Let me know if this helps with what you are looking for.

BCQ
07-10-2013, 08:34 AM
This workaround seems fine.

However, my TN2 sometimes still tiles tables with free slots (especially when there are 6 tables - middle row of 9 space layout usually remains free, the tables are put on the top and bottom of my screen). Can you fix it?

B

sideshow
07-10-2013, 11:10 AM
I can't reproduce this i opened 6 tables and they tiled from left to right 3 at the top and 3 directly under it, can you send me a screenshot please.

Also what version number are you using of TN?

ArcFlare
07-18-2013, 04:52 AM
Hello! Russia speaking.
I got the same problem! I got 32" monitor and PS client correctly tile 9-12 tables instead of TN2. with TN2 only 6 tables tiled properly.
rest of the tables Stacking on previous 6 tables. i was trying to make a resolution for each table in edit option, but it is limited by resolution 500x370 or smth.

sideshow
07-18-2013, 10:31 AM
Hi,

There is currently a known issue with the way TN2 tiles tables we are working on tile layout issues so i would suggest waiting until we release the beta update