PDA

View Full Version : Kaspersky IS 2011 & Hold'Em Manager

Syrion
02-01-2011, 06:01 AM
Hey guys, Before the flaming starts i have searched. Found this...

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/39822-kapersky-2011-now-hem-wont-work-2.html

And this has not resolved my problem.

my problem is: I have Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 installed (hurr hurr yes i know this is funny)

And basically i have added the entirety of both programs to the excemptions.

I have also disabled everything within kaspersky apart from unninstalling (as i wish to use it) to try and isolate where the issue might be occurring.

I have just deleted the postgres user and re-installed. HEM/PostgresSQL Same issue.

Brings up the activation window, when selecting PC1. just goes back to the activation window and loops.

Unable to get into the program, and only thing i can do is cancel.

Have checked my account in HEM and it is active.

This is the only PC i am/have ever used HEM on

Just wondering if anyone has any other suggestions or is/has had a similar issue?

I've also disabled/enabled the compatibility for applications, same issue.

Any Ideas?
Kind of need an All-In-One security center. kaspersky appears to be the best suited. pity of this crap.

Any help appreciated.

netsrak
02-01-2011, 10:07 AM
Please send the file reg.log (default path c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager\logs depending on your windows installation) with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

Syrion
02-02-2011, 02:23 AM
Please send the file reg.log (default path c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager\logs depending on your windows installation) with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

Thanks mate, I just unninstalled kaspersky and went back to AVG. it was too much of a headache and not worth my time in fixing HEM when all i do is basically play poker, lol.

all working now =) thanks for your response