PDA

View Full Version : Filter for PP in blinds and filtering by stakes

bamski
11-14-2008, 06:35 PM
Hi is there a way I can filter for pocket pairs (preferably small pocket pairs) in the blinds. I just watched one of Hunters videos on Stox and he said to do that.

Also how do I filter by stakes in the graph?

Al1
11-14-2008, 09:29 PM
Hi is there a way I can filter for pocket pairs (preferably small pocket pairs) in the blinds. I just watched one of Hunters videos on Stox and he said to do that.

Also how do I filter by stakes in the graph?

Easy, go to "Filter". Select clear in case you have other filter used. Then select Edit.

In the "Main Filters" tab you can select stakes and position and in the "Hole Cards" tab, you can select your hands.

Filters are very powerfull, and that's just a little possibility. Please read articles from HM, filters are more deeply approached and I think you will like it.

bamski
11-15-2008, 04:46 AM
Wow! This is great I always went to filter then "load" and I only saw a few I had no idea there was all this you can do in the filter menu!

I'll be sure to check this stuff out and the articles thanks a lot! And to think I was only using HM for the HUD lol.

Al1
11-15-2008, 12:09 PM
Wow! This is great I always went to filter then "load" and I only saw a few I had no idea there was all this you can do in the filter menu!

I'll be sure to check this stuff out and the articles thanks a lot! And to think I was only using HM for the HUD lol.

Yep, HM is a monster ;)