PDA

View Full Version : PostgreSQL 8.4.1 and HEM isssue

U_Been_Savved
02-01-2011, 12:09 AM
the last few days I was trying to run HEM and it wasn't connecting because of Postgres and I can't remember the exact words. So today I downloaded the combo pack and got on but didn't have all of my hands from before and I lost my HUDs I created, is there a reason why it wasn't working before then working after I got the combo pack? Also is there a way to get all of the HUDs and hands back everything else on my computer is the same, the files I sent my FTP hands to was still under HEM folder option for importing.

netsrak
02-01-2011, 10:22 AM
Seems like you overwrote your configuration and database with the new one.

You can try to reimport your old hands: You should find them in the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).

Your configuration/hud might be lost if you installed HM to the same folder as before.

U_Been_Savved
02-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Seems like you overwrote your configuration and database with the new one.

You can try to reimport your old hands: You should find them in the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).

Your configuration/hud might be lost if you installed HM to the same folder as before.

there is nothing in the c:\HMarchive folder it says its empty

netsrak
02-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Did you change the auto-import configuration to use another archive folder?

Another way would be to search for your old postgresql data folder and reinstall postgresql using thihttp://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/71/Reinstall+PostgreSQL+Preserving+Old+Databases data folder: