PDA

View Full Version : Profit different then cashier in PokerStars

BussTD
01-31-2011, 10:55 PM
Each week I compare my HEM results with my PokerStars cashier to make sure everything is working correctly. HEM the first week was 4 dollars off and then the second week HEM was 38 dollars off. Is there a way to get HEM to give correct results.

Patvs
01-31-2011, 11:45 PM
HoldemManager's results are based on the hands and summaries it imports.
Do you ALSO play SNG/MTTs?

For PokerStars read the tourney summary section @ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/Poker+Stars+Setup)

BussTD
02-01-2011, 12:36 AM
I always play sngs

netsrak
02-01-2011, 10:29 AM
and you import summaries?
Which HM version?

Do you see specific tourneys where the results are incorrect?

BussTD
02-01-2011, 07:49 PM
The HEM version is 1.11.05e.

I have it auto import hand histories from my pokerstars folder.

I don't know which ones are incorrect because I will play about 50 or so games before I realize the amount is wrong.

netsrak
02-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Please send us the original hands and summaries (from the archive folder, default c:\hamrchive) for a day together with the results you expected and we will try to reproduce it.

Send them with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com

BussTD
02-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Ok so I didn't have my tourney summary folders in my hem auto import. I did ask PokerStars to send me my past like 250 Tourney Summaries in .html format which this is what it said to do in the FAQ of HEM. They replied with this...

Unfortunately, we do not have the tool to generate the report that you arerequesting. Tournament Summaries will be included in the automatedcongratulatory email as soon as you finish the event, but they cannot beduplicated on our end.

So basically all my last data isn't correct and there is no way of updating it?

Patvs
02-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Email PokerStars again and request a html of ALL your summaries.
They can't filter out the last x tournies, but they should be able to sent you a file with your lifetime summaries.

BussTD
02-04-2011, 03:47 PM
So I took your advise and went a head and e-mails pokerstars again. I asked them the same thing you told me and here is what they said.

Thank you for contacting PokerStars.

Unfortunately, the PokerStars database cannot generate the tournament reports you have requested.

However, some poker analysis software packages can filter hand histories. With programs like Hold'em Manager you can input your hand histories and filter your result statistics as required.

We can provide you with your entire hand history if you are not already saving it to your computer. Please let us know if you would like us to send it to you. You can then filter and review your results as you wish.

I already have my hand histories but I don't have any of the tourney summaries that HEM needs. Looks like it's impossible to get these.

Patvs
02-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Either they changed their policy this week (since it was always possible to request both SNG and MTT summaries (in two separate .html files)....

Or the person that answered your email, doesn't know he is able to sent you those files.

Just reply, asking for your handhistories. (maybe the summaries are included as a separate file) If they're not, SPAM them, until they realize they can sent you summaries.

Note: I should note, the summary file they should sent you is completely different than the "tourney summaries" generated by the PokerStars client. When you request them, it's just a spreadsheet only listing the date, tourney, finish position and your winnings.