PDA

View Full Version : Empty Player Analysis Window?

nonpareil
01-31-2011, 07:54 PM
I am new to the software so this could all be my mistake...

Anyway, at first I was using Omaha Manager 1.11.05b (?). Then updated to 1.11.05e and then 1.11.06 internal. First, the story with 1.11.05b:

Basically, went to the "Players" thing on the sidebar, filtered for heads up hands (# players: 2 to 2), ran the default stats report, clicked on my name, chose "Popup Player Detail Window". Again here I had to filter heads up hands (# players 2 to 2) and hit refresh.

Now, in the "Player Analysis" tab, it was giving accurate stats for me, but the averages it was comparing were NOT getting filtered. It'd be like "very high 3-bet" because it was comparing my heads up 3-bet % to the average 3-bet % from all PLO games I had played (which included some 6-max). The table in the main window where I first ran the report did have the correct average stats, but the ones listed in Player Analysis were including hands that should have been filtered out (from my understanding). Therefore, the comments about "very high whatever" or "very low whatever" weren't accurate.

Anyway, then I updated HEM to 1.11.05e. This time, the entire "Player Analysis" tab is just blank. Then updated to 1.11.06 internal from some link posted on 2+2 forums today, and it's still just blank. The other tabs ("Preflop by Pos", "Preflop Cards", etc.) all have info, but not the "Player Analysis" tab. So, no idea what's going on now. Any advice?