PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the report section in HEM

Luskenator
01-31-2011, 08:02 AM
Hello everyone, i have a very weird problem, to which i cant find the solution anywhere in the help section.

I cant see anything in my HEM report section or sessions section, i know HEM is importing the hands and such cuz i see the HUD and that the hands are imported but nothing comes up when i want to check my hands from today and yesterday (when the problem started) nor in the sessions section. I can see older hands (from when the problem hadnt started yet) but nothing since yesterday since the problem started. Does anyone know a solution to this problem, it is very irritating!

Thanks for your time.

Rene Boer

greyg00se
01-31-2011, 09:30 AM
im having the same problem. no reports for 2 days. i can see that it imports the hands because the preflop cards show. but the reports, graphs and sessions are blank

netsrak
01-31-2011, 10:49 AM
Which pokersite?
Which gametype?
Which HM version?
Which operating system?

Please clear your filters (Filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

greyg00se
01-31-2011, 11:57 AM
it seems to be the cap tables on pokerstars that arnt showing up

greyg00se
01-31-2011, 12:00 PM
yep clearing the filters worked..thanks

Luskenator
01-31-2011, 04:04 PM
Which pokersite?
Which gametype?
Which HM version?
Which operating system?

Please clear your filters (Filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

Gametype NLHM
Version the newest, just downloaded it hoped to make it better
operating system windows vista
site Ipoker and Entraction

have cleared filters and still no report, any ideas?

Patvs
01-31-2011, 11:17 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06_Internal.exe

Try to change the date formatting on your computer from d/M/yyyy to M/d/yyyy in control panel--> region & language and reboot

Luskenator
02-01-2011, 07:30 AM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06_Internal.exe

Try to change the date formatting on your computer from d/M/yyyy to M/d/yyyy in control panel--> region & language and reboot

I have tried updating and changing the formatting of the date setting and rebooting, still no reports, i think its time for me to create a new Database..... although it sucks i dont see any other solutions, do you? Otherwise ill just start a new DB

Rene

netsrak
02-01-2011, 10:11 AM
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).