PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesn't show up

VladimirHU
01-31-2011, 07:46 AM
Hi guys,
I'm trying to make HM work with an unsupported room, and I'm doing so converting the room hh in FT format. Untill now, everything works fine : table manager detect the opened/closed tables, and hm imports the hands.
The only problem is that to show the HUD, i've use the table finder each time ( select the window title and dragging the red square over it).
The question is, there is a way to make the HUD appear by itself? What are the parameters needed by it? The hh contains the right table name, and the window title contains the table name, stake and so on.
Am I missing something? Maybe using FT format is a mistake?

netsrak
01-31-2011, 10:54 AM
The tablemanager takes the process names for the pokersites from the file exenames.txt.
It might work if you find out the process name for your pokerclient and add the name to the ftp sites in the file.

VladimirHU
01-31-2011, 11:34 AM
Table manager it's not a problem: when i open a table, it sees it and adds it to the list. The probelm is, once the table is added, it stays there, without refreshing, and without showing the HUD. Only when I link the table window to the table element in the list, dragging the red square, the HUD shows up and the table stats are added to table manager.

VladimirHU
01-31-2011, 03:55 PM
Another little thing, is it needed that every game window runs in a different thread?

netsrak
02-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Table manager it's not a problem: when i open a table, it sees it and adds it to the list. The probelm is, once the table is added, it stays there, without refreshing, and without showing the HUD. Only when I link the table window to the table element in the list, dragging the red square, the HUD shows up and the table stats are added to table manager.
Thats what the exenames.txt is used for.

Different threads: i'm not sure what you mean here