PDA

View Full Version : Scroll wheel inverted when Display Bet amount on

szabby
01-31-2011, 05:32 AM
Hi

Why does the scroll wheel invert (i.e. scroll up decreases bet amount and vice versa) when the Display Bet amount is on?

Can this be fixed?

Fool
01-31-2011, 03:21 PM
Is this happening on Full Tilt? This shouldn't be the happening but both the display bet amounts and the invert mousewheel option are controlled by Full Tilt. Try going to Full Tilt>Options>Table View>Slider and make sure the box marked "Invert mouse wheel" is disabled.

szabby
01-31-2011, 07:57 PM
Is this happening on Full Tilt? This shouldn't be the happening but both the display bet amounts and the invert mousewheel option are controlled by Full Tilt. Try going to Full Tilt>Options>Table View>Slider and make sure the box marked "Invert mouse wheel" is disabled.

No this is only happening on Stars

TN Tilt is working fine

Fool
02-01-2011, 04:46 PM
I'm unable to reproduce this. Are you using any other software when you play?

szabby
02-02-2011, 12:24 AM
NO I am not using any other software

Fool
02-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

szabby
02-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

It seems to work now since the latest TN update.

Cheers