PDA

View Full Version : AP tourney tables - focus stealing

no eff eks
07-22-2008, 10:38 PM
I usually play 6-max and HU cash games and the HUD in the newest release has been much better for the most part (though the spacing issue is annoying, but apparently is being worked on)... I have never had this problem mixing HU and 6-max cash tables. I never play 9-max cash tables so I don't know if this problem applies to those as well.

Today I tried to play a couple of tournaments. First I opened a r/a tourney with 9-max tables, and everything was working okay (though I did have to specifically inform the table manager that it was a 9-max table in order to get all the stats up). While the first tourney started I was playing HU cash table, and had 5 other HU tables open that I was datamining.

Then the other tourney starts. This one was also 9-max tables, but was not a r/a but a bounty tourney. Immediately this table started stealing focus every second or so -- but only from other poker tables or from HEM. If I shut off the table manager the problem went away, but then I was without a HUD. The focus stealing made it impossible to type in bets on any of the tables, including the table that was stealing focus.

This was a really strange issue, but hopefully I've explained it well enough that something can be done about it.

morny
07-23-2008, 09:45 AM
Have you tried ticking force ontop in Hud Options> Table Preferences, does this make a difference?