PDA

View Full Version : HUD in MTT on PartyPoker

mitarui
01-31-2011, 02:05 AM
a really strange problem with hud on party . on sngs (not tried cash) is working well , but in tourneys the hud wont show up . the settings about import folders are the one on the guide . i was convinced to buy hm after the trial expires , but now ... someone help me with this pls .

netsrak
01-31-2011, 04:53 AM
Is your Party Client installed in english language?

Please try the table finder:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

dieguito06
01-31-2011, 07:02 AM
i had no hud in cashgames either! there was a software update, maybe it is because of that. Table manager found the tables but no import. I mean there was an import but no hud was showing. I looked in the PP folder where the HH was stored and strangely the txt files only showed the players on the table and which hand was dealt to hero.

EDIT:

my bad; reinstalled PP in english and now everything works find. it is strange though, that yesterday the hud worked with the old settings.

mitarui
01-31-2011, 03:13 PM
my pp client is not installed in english , but dont understand why on sng works and on tourney not . i`ll try with table finder config and if is still not working , reinstall the client in english . thx for replys

netsrak
02-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Its because of the table names for Sngs/MTTs in the foreign languages. The table manager doesn't detect all of them.