PDA

View Full Version : 888 hands in tourney results not there?

Fletchdad
01-31-2011, 01:36 AM
I have played some MTTs at 888poker, and in my tournament column under "Hands" I cant find the hands. The HUD works fine, HEM imports the HH and the HH files are in the correct folder with the others from stars and tilt, but the hands are not available for re-player etc.

Any ideas what I am not checking here?

netsrak
01-31-2011, 04:52 AM
Please check your filters, playername, date/time and gametype settings.

Fletchdad
01-31-2011, 01:41 PM
Please check your filters, playername, date/time and gametype settings.

As far as I can see, everything is set up correctly. If there is something specific I need to do to make sure I can see my hands in my "Hands "section under "Tourneys" then please state that here, such as "Menu"-"submenu"-"check ???" and so on. As I said, the HUD works live i 888 games, the HH are auto-imported and saved in the default HEM folder where all the other HHs are saved. I just do not see the hands.

Is there a certain menu I need to look in to activate the 888poker hands so that they are shown in my Tourney hands column? If there is, I am not sure which one it is, please enlighten me here.

888poker hands are normally shown in the Tourney section under hands, correct?

Patvs
01-31-2011, 11:43 PM
The hands should be shown in all tabs.

Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06_Internal.exe

Can you check your date formatting, and change it from d/M/yyyy to M/d/yyyy in control panel--> region & language (and reboot)