PDA

View Full Version : Single hand from FTP hh not showing up in HEM

zook
11-14-2008, 03:00 PM
I'm looking for a particular hand from my session this morning in HEM and I can't find it. Filters are cleared, "All" hands are selected. I can find the hand in the hh file, and the hand before and after it and after it show up in HEM. I've tried re-importing the hh file directly and that does not fix the problem. This is strange and troubling, as it makes me wonder how many other hands HEM has missed...

Al1
11-14-2008, 03:04 PM
I'm looking for a particular hand from my session this morning in HEM and I can't find it. Filters are cleared, "All" hands are selected. I can find the hand in the hh file, and the hand before and after it and after it show up in HEM. I've tried re-importing the hh file directly and that does not fix the problem. This is strange and troubling, as it makes me wonder how many other hands HEM has missed...

Can you create a new database and try to import those hands.

Does it works with the new database?

zook
11-14-2008, 03:08 PM
Can you create a new database and try to import those hands.

Does it works with the new database?
I created a new database, imported just the hh file of interest and the specific hand still does not show up. btw, thanks for the quick reply! :)

Al1
11-14-2008, 03:16 PM
I created a new database, imported just the hh file of interest and the specific hand still does not show up. btw, thanks for the quick reply! :)

Can you attach the HH in question? With at least a hand which is correctly imported and the one which isn't?

zook
11-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Ok, I attached 3 hands from the hh. The middle one is the culprit.

Al1
11-14-2008, 03:33 PM
Ok, I attached 3 hands from the hh. The middle one is the culprit.

I tried to import your hand in my HM and same trouble.

I will transmit the trouble to Morny.

zook
11-14-2008, 03:37 PM
I tried to import your hand in my HM and same trouble.

I will transmit the trouble to Morny.

I've been looking around and this may be a known issue, see this post from the latest beta release thread:

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showpost.php?p=19259&postcount=477

Yeah, this is definitely it, I removed those columns as Roy suggested and the hand showed up. At least I know it's in there and being counted on the reports and sessions tabs...

Al1
11-14-2008, 03:39 PM
I've been looking around and this may be a known issue, see this post from the latest beta release thread:

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showpost.php?p=19259&postcount=477

Hey, thx for the support :D

Didn't know it was already identified.