PDA

View Full Version : [HUD] not apllying changes?

fletch1ee
01-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Hi,

I use trial version of HEM have latest update. But if i make changes to the hud and click apply the hud stays the same on all tables. Is it possible to make changes for the HUD in trial version? Nothing works, every time it loads the default HUD(standard settings after fresh installation). Can anyone help me pleasse? because i really want to use abbreviations etc...

regards,

fletch1ee

Patvs
01-30-2011, 09:13 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06_Internal.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

fletch1ee
01-31-2011, 07:27 AM
thanks, but still it doesnt change the HUD? I click on apply changes / save. THen i reload the HUD but still nothing happens. the HUD updates the stats, but it doesnt apply changes i make, its still not showing abbreviations?

netsrak
01-31-2011, 10:56 AM
The trial version has no limitations.
Are you sure you are editing the right hud configuration? When you open the player preferences the default Hud is preselected.
You need to make the changes in the hud configuration which is active at your tables.

fletch1ee
01-31-2011, 11:08 AM
where can i see wich config is currently active? i only play at pokerstars and i have checkmarked all limits on any site in the "use for" tab.

btw while in game (at lets say 4 active cashgame tables) if you click reload HUD can you make changes while still at the table or do you need to close all tables , make changes, then open again?

fletch1ee
01-31-2011, 11:18 AM
oh i think i got it sorted out my HUD definately changed into white text and white background so i cant read the letters haha thanks, now im gonna tweak it thanks!:D

btw im currently trying to clear the free $75 credit bonus on Pokerstars. What is the required amount of FPP? 225? is it really that easy:D?

ps: do you know what stats are good range for the colorcoding?