PDA

View Full Version : Missing FTP Hands

schlucky1
01-30-2011, 03:42 PM
HEM is missing some of my hands when importing from FTP.

I looked in my FTP HH folder and was able to find several hands that I played which are not showing up in HEM. This is effecting my displayed results, and I am not able to review some important hands that were not imported during sessions.

I have the latest update and have not changed anything in HEM recently.

Patvs
01-30-2011, 08:48 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06_Internal.exe

Do the "missing hands" import as errors? Or they import just fine, and then don't show up in the database??

Clear the FILTERS (even though no filters are selected) in HM

schlucky1
01-31-2011, 12:28 PM
I just updated and will report back after I play a bit.

Also, I removed all filters and hands are still missing. There was no error message or anything, they just seem not to be there. I have no idea how many hands were missed. I just know that there were several key hands that I looked for to review and could not find. I was, however able to find a few of these hands in the raw FTP HH files.

schlucky1
01-31-2011, 09:22 PM
Everything seemed to work fine today.

schlucky1
02-03-2011, 11:17 AM
Ok, so I played a longer session yesterday and checked my bankroll before and after the session. When I compared my bankroll numbers to HEM results, there was a difference of over 2 buy-ins, so it's still missing hands. I have been experiencing some lag with FTP, and results seem to be missing more when I get a lot of lag. Maybe that's part of the issue?

Patvs
02-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Try to request all the hands from the session:
Full Tilt--> Cashier--> Promotions--> Hand History Beta

And reimport them.

If the "missing hands" suddenly are imported when you request your last x hands, Full Tilt lag is causing some issue where not all the hands are written to the handhistory file.

--

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe and FullTiltPoker.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.