PDA

View Full Version : HUSNG reports incorrect on BOSS and PKR

Sam
06-30-2013, 03:01 PM
I play husng's on many sites. Reports from the BOSS and the PKR are not correct. Almost all information is incorrect on the reports (stake, rake, winnings, etc.) Reports are correct on other networks/sites.

Other issue is that hud doesn't launch on PKR on husng's. The Table finder can find one table but not the others if I am playing more than one at the same time.

I am using .7785

Patvs
06-30-2013, 08:07 PM
BOSS/PKR: for these networks HoldemManager is great at tracking 'stats' (by importing the hands)... but actually not very useful for tracking 'winnings'. As the pokersites don't write crucial information to the handhistory file (nor do they have a separate summary file).

Therefore HoldemManager can't always track the buyin, rake, etc. (by not knowing the buyin, HoldemManager also doesn't know what you won) In MTTs HoldemManager also can't detect in which position you finished.

--

Your other issue of launching the HUD on PKR, read: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/722/PKR+Network
PKR allows a pokertracking to only 'track' one SNG/MTT table, this is due to the way PKR name the table windows making it impossible for us to differentiate between two SNG tables. On cash tables we do support multiple tables.