PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Replayer Hud Problem

MartL
01-30-2011, 08:50 AM
I noticed my replayer HUD wasnt working the other day and after going through the forums it seemed other people had had similar problems. I updated to the latest version which seemed to fix the problem but then when my comp was restarted the problem reappeared. I then went back to an older version and again this seemed to fix the problem and my Hud was working again in the replayer. I restart my comp this morning and again i have no replayer HUD.
Whats going on? Its got me totally baffled. I saw another post that mentioned something about Comodo Firewall and having to remove it. Obviously im not going to do that but is there some issue with it and is there a work around?
Any help would be great thanks.

Patvs
01-30-2011, 09:15 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06_Internal.exe

Uninstall COMODO.

MartL
01-31-2011, 02:41 PM
Hi, Ive tried the install before and it works until i reboot the computer and then it stops working. I then go to a previous version and it is back working.

Are you saying uninstall Comodo and then re-install once i have updated? Ive used it for a while now and had no problems with it so i see no reason to change firewalls.

Patvs
01-31-2011, 08:01 PM
Uninstall Comodo:

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions for those files to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

----

Reinstall Comodo AFTER the issue is fixed.