PDA

View Full Version : HUD problem in rush poker

vibreaza
01-29-2011, 05:07 PM
Hi guys, this is my first post here, though I've been browsing the forums for some time now. Here is my problem:

I open a table in rush, I arrange the positions I want, everything is ok, I click save positions, all good, they appear the same every time, the problem is, if I want to play another table, they are again mixted up. I can't figure out how can I have them sorted ok for ALL tables I open. If I attempt to move them correctly to the other table, they move also from the table they are ok... so I really cannot play multiple tables.

I did this to no avail. I even tried to check fix position, no go. Can you please assist me? It seems impossible to work it out, and as you all guys know, time is money, I waste too much time at only one table.

You need to configure the seating preferences for the site you are playing:
- Hud Options -> Seating preferences
- Choose your site in the first field
- If you see a - click on the arrow besides to adjust the value, if you have no other options preferred seating is not available for the site/table type you are playing
- Open one table
- Play at least one hand
- Move the Stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
- Table manager -> file -> save positions
- Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the right position

vibreaza
01-29-2011, 08:56 PM
ok found a way, yet it needs me readjusting them every time, that is unticking the WYSIWYG in table options.

Patvs
01-29-2011, 09:29 PM
Most likely the issue is caused by the "save positions" not working.

-1 double check your seating preferences, read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating)

-2 Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.