PDA

View Full Version : Please help by creating custom statistics

skatemaza
06-29-2013, 05:02 PM
I want to create the following stat: "coldcalls in MP then fold to squeeze"
So I want the percentage how often the player folds to a squeeze, when he coldcalls.

For that I created a new note definition with the name and description and the following adjustments:

- "Missed Opportunities" -> "Define opportunities by action"
- Action sequence:
Raise - NOT the note recipient
Call - The note recipient
Raise - NOT the note recipient
fold - The note recipient

Did I miss something or did something wrong? Because it doesnt show me the percentage if I add it to my HUD. Just a "-"

Hope you can help me out that I understand how to create custom stats correctly to use them for the HUD.

HossendeHaai
06-29-2013, 05:25 PM
Everything stated here is correct, so you have to have made some other mistake. Did you reset your notes?

I'd suggest you follow the steps here: Best practices for creating NoteCaddy definitions - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Best-practices-for-creating-NoteCaddy-definition.ashx).

skatemaza
06-30-2013, 03:32 AM
I have tried it now with a complete new created stat: cc_in_bu_then_fold

Notecaddy created 500notes in a 90k database. realistic for that note/stat?

But the main problem still exist. I cannot use the stat in my HUD. It shows me only a "-"

There have to be something wrong...

sreticentv
06-30-2013, 07:41 AM
The answer to your question will come from the software itself. This is from the link HossendeHaai posted

Step 6. Test via note history

Now your notes are in your database. Do they look as you expect? You can test easily by right clicking the definition then clicking analyze. It may take some time to come up depending on the size of your database. Once it has loaded, take a look at the "recipients" tab. Here you can see a list of all the people who received the note. There is a difference between someone who has the note and someone for whom the note will actually display. For example, if you defined a value for minimum instances and someone hasn't reached it yet, then they technically have the note but it won't appear for them. The recipients tab will show you the players for whom the note will actually appear and, if not, what the reason is. Furthermore, you can look at the recipients tab for the following information:

There actually are notes there

If you used "range" variables, that they combined as expected.

The amounts of notes applied to some known players looks like expected. If you have a player with 10k hands and you made a note about raising under the gun, it is not reasonable that this player has only 2 instances. It would also not be reasonable that a tight player has a under the gun raise frequency of 80%. Look for obvious problems. If necessary, find more test hands as described in step 1.

If your note is fairly complex and uses advanced filters (minimum instances, difference from player pool etc), you should use this opportunity to find a player who definitely would qualify. The export shows all players and does not use the advanced filters.