PDA

View Full Version : UB problems

akroma
01-28-2011, 07:23 AM
Hello,

I just signed up for UB but I cant get my holdem manager to import the hands. It seems like they do get saved because I tried pokertracker to see if that would import them and it does (although with errors).

I checked the supported sites and AP is part of them so I just assumed it would support UB as well. Is this correct?

Can anyone help me?

thanks,

Akroma

netsrak
01-28-2011, 08:40 AM
UB is supported.
Please check our FAQ: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Ultimate Bet Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/36/Ultimate+Bet+Setup)

akroma
01-28-2011, 10:09 AM
Can I switch UAC back on after its working or does it have to stay off ?

netsrak
01-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Yep but please check this:
under vista and windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. run the windows explorer and navigate to your holdemmanager installation directory. right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility tab.

akroma
01-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Do I need to run those exe files as admin every time or is there some way they will automatically do that?

akroma
01-28-2011, 04:35 PM
Hm my pc keeps crashing when I turn off UAC. I also just remembered I had this problem before when I had to switch it off for Betfair.

Patvs
01-28-2011, 09:05 PM
You can leave UAC on... but for W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

(this way they're always started as administrator)

akroma
01-29-2011, 05:26 AM
Is it possible to check somewhere, whether its running as admin (sorry im a complete pc noob)?

akroma
01-29-2011, 06:07 AM
Never mind I was using the wrong run as admin. There is also an option to do that in the explorer just right clicking the exe file, without going to properties. Im guessing that option is just for that time. Found the other one though as I just didnt completely follow directions the first time ^^.

Lets hope it will work now :)

akroma
01-30-2011, 05:36 AM
Ok so I am now running it as admin but I still dont get any stats. Am I still doing something wrong ?

netsrak
01-30-2011, 06:48 AM
Please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

akroma
01-30-2011, 08:46 AM
1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.10.06a

2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
I play at:
- Ultimate bet
- Party poker
- Goalwin
- MyBet poker
- NoiQ poker

The problem only exists at Ultimate Bet but in the past I have had the same problem at Betfair poker.

3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
I pretty much only play FLHE and about 80% of that is Heads up.

4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
I always click on Start Auto Import.

5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
I downloaded the client on the J: partition instead of C:. When I navigate to J: Program Files/UB/HandHistory. There is a folder which includes hand histories. However I played about 5 different tables so far today and it is only showing 1 of those (the only heads up table) and it doesnt show any HH from days before today. Is this normal?

6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
Like I said under 5. There are a few HH but imo not enough.

7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
No hands are showing when I switch off all filters.

8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
I created a new database and it imports the file like the old database. But it does not import hands either, just like the old one.

9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)
I have not tried that because the table manager already recognizes the tables. I also get an overlay on the problem site but it just shows 0 hands, no matter how many I have already played.

10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
They are written in English.

11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

I hope this is what you needed?

If the attachment somehow went wrong I can also just attach it to an email.

akroma
01-30-2011, 12:07 PM
I just noticed that HM does import the hands. They are all errors though. Dont know if that helps but thought Id mention it.

Patvs
01-30-2011, 04:43 PM
When I navigate to J: Program Files/UB/HandHistory. There is a folder which includes hand histories. However I played about 5 different tables so far today and it is only showing 1 of those (the only heads up table) and it doesnt show any HH from days before today. Is this normal?

The old hands should have already been moved to your archive folder.
H:\Nieuwe HH\HMArchive

Can you attach one of these UB handhistory files that result in import errors, or email the file to support@holdemmanager.com

akroma
01-30-2011, 04:57 PM
Ok I emailed some of the hand histories as they were too large to attach here.

akroma
01-31-2011, 11:54 AM
It seems like updating the current HM version was the problem. I just updated and imported some hands and they are showing with no error. Ill try playing with live HUD later today and keep you up to date :)

akroma
02-02-2011, 03:48 PM
Ok import is now working as it should. However now my HUD is being weird. Stats dont appear at the place I want them. When I move a players stats on 9 handed tables it moves as well on a 6 handed table. As far as I know this shouldnt be the case right?

netsrak
02-03-2011, 04:33 AM
Which update did you install?

The positioning of the huds depends on the hud configurations. Are you using different configurations for 6-max and 9-max or are both the same?

And please post a screenshot of your table preferences.

akroma
02-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Attached are my seating settings for UB.

netsrak
02-03-2011, 10:07 AM
Please answer my other questions too.

akroma
02-03-2011, 10:47 AM
I updated to the newest version.

I thought u meant what i posted with the other question, guess u meant whether I use 2 configs in HM?

I use the same for 6 max as for 9 max as I play both at the same time. Cant be switching between 2 configurations between hands right ? Or can u use different ones for different tables ?

Patvs
02-03-2011, 07:33 PM
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

Seat #4 is your prefered seat in 6max right, not #2?

You can have a different HUD for each table.
Select the table in TableManager--> right-click--> and select which HUD configuration you'd like to use.

kingmunkey
02-10-2011, 03:36 PM
I have a problem importing my hand history from ultimate bet, i have followed all the steps above but still have import errors everytime i try and import them, but my hands from william hill import fine.

I see that the files are saved in different formats does that make a difference ?

Ive attatched a hand from ubaswell hope this helps.

Any help would be gratefully recieved.

Patvs
02-11-2011, 01:05 AM
The hand imports just fine for me.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Try importing it again into a new empty database.

kingmunkey
02-11-2011, 01:47 PM
thanks updating the software and setting up a new database seems to have sorted the issue :D