PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt, Tableninja and Win7 oversized DPI

efkay
01-27-2011, 09:54 PM
Hello Fool,

Currently I'm trying to set up my new HTPC with HEM, FTP, a PS3 Pad and TableNinja ;) But I still got a little problem because when using the 1080p resolution for my Full HDTV, everything is so tiny that I'm forced to use a higher DPI rate.

I think the main problem is FullTilt because if I use a higher DPI, everything seems to work fine, except the resolution of FTP.

Because I didn't get to manage FTP I decided to let Win7 use a 150% rescale but let all Applications like FTP HEM TNFT run in 100% (right click / properties / ...) and as administrator

now everything seems to work fine, except one problem: busted SNGs do not close like in 720i resolution and normal scaling. Everything else works! I can use the auto time bank feature, skip tables back and forward and ask for the table wich currently needs an action. If the tables would close after bust that would be great! any chance?

I'm also aksing because maybe there is a possibility to scale FTP to 150% because I think if everything is working on 150% scaling, things would fine just as in 100%

720i resolution and 100% scaling is working but pain for my eyes :(

regards

Fool
01-28-2011, 04:55 PM
TableNinja, TableNinjaFT, and Hold'em Manager are all setup to work with the smaller (96 DPI) without scaling. Its likely your logs are reporting an unsupported popup size which is why they aren't being handled as you would expect. I'm afraid there is nothing to be done. I've not played with scaling myself but at best you are tricking the program and I can't promise all the features, especially popup handling, will work even if you find a somewhat compatible setup.