PDA

View Full Version : Rush on demand and Multi Entries

zarger11
01-27-2011, 08:30 PM
I cannot get my HUD to work on either of these FTP tournies.

Are there any fixes?

Patvs
01-27-2011, 09:23 PM
This will be fixed as soon as possible.

pawelplayer
01-30-2011, 01:15 PM
I have recently started useing hm. I got simiular problem, but my HUD does not work in tournamens for some time. In cash they work fine. I made an update 4 dayes ago. Does the problems include all tournaments?

Patvs
01-30-2011, 04:33 PM
Problem only affect Multi Entry tournaments... but I believe Full Tilt, trying to push Multi Entry, made most tournaments Multi Entry this week.

JenS0701
03-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Problem only affect Multi Entry tournaments... but I believe Full Tilt, trying to push Multi Entry, made most tournaments Multi Entry this week.

what about this? My Hud still doesn't work fine at this tournaments...

Patvs
03-01-2011, 11:26 PM
Should be fixed in 1.11.06

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Turn off OCR and turn off live tracking for Full Tilt.

Bamster
03-02-2011, 07:38 PM
First off the HUD is working perfectly in all normal tournaments even while multi tabling. However I am still having problems with the multi entry tournaments. I have upgraded and followed the guidelines you have noted in other threads but my current problem persists. These problems are two-fold;

1) My stats are not showing

2) HUD is not positioning the stats with the right players. If I four table every table has my position (without stats) at a different seat.

As stated my HUD works on non-me tournaments it is only on the me touraments.

Sarek
03-03-2011, 04:59 PM
try to set Autocenter = OFF
both in HM and in FTP client

Bamster
03-03-2011, 07:36 PM
try to set Autocenter = OFF
both in HM and in FTP client

Thanks for the info, I have found the Autocenter button in FTP but cannot find one in HEM, can you give me the path please.

Sarek
03-03-2011, 07:41 PM
HUD options - seating prefs - FTP - set all to "--"

MagicGog
03-07-2011, 07:34 PM
I'm playing now 1 table of Rush multi-entry tourney and 1 table of Rush cash.

Hud is working at cash table but not working at tourney.

HM ver. 1.11.06b

Patvs
03-07-2011, 10:08 PM
What type of tourney is it exactly?
Is it the "1r+ 1a" tourney", we're still working on a fix for that type of tourney.

MagicGog
03-07-2011, 10:29 PM
What type of tourney is it exactly?
Is it the "1r+ 1a" tourney", we're still working on a fix for that type of tourney.
It's a mini FTOPS ev. 3, Rush multi-entry (no rebuys).

Then was a break stats for all players appeared. But then break ended players names and stats were not changed when I was moved to next table.

Patvs
03-07-2011, 10:42 PM
Does the HUD popup when you replay these hands in the replayer?
(hands where you had NO HUD during the tournament)

If so, email us the handhistory file (of the hands when you were moved to the other table) to support@holdemmanager.com

MagicGog
03-07-2011, 11:10 PM
Does the HUD popup when you replay these hands in the replayer?
(hands where you had NO HUD during the tournament)

If so, email us the handhistory file (of the hands when you were moved to the other table) to support@holdemmanager.com
In replay I see all stats.

But one interesting moment. I don't see this tourney at Tourney -> Results -> Data View so I had to look for hands at Tourney -> Reports

I've sent you email with HH

ck000
03-20-2011, 06:32 PM
My HUD is still not working in multi entry tournaments. It displays players at the table but does not show any hands on anyone. I have tried turning auto center off as well. Has this been fixed yet?

netsrak
03-21-2011, 05:26 AM
yep, it should work with 1.11.06b

ck000
03-21-2011, 07:06 PM
It is definitely not working for me. WHen i played the multi entry mini FTOPS ME yesterday there were no stats being displayed. The hud was up but most of the time it did not even display the right player name and never displayed any stats, they were always at 0 hands. What is the problem and how can I fix this. Also, in my tournament section of HEM, it does not even display the multi entry tournament I played in. No results. While I was playing it showed it, but once I finished, it was gone.

JenS0701
03-21-2011, 07:46 PM
It is definitely not working for me. WHen i played the multi entry mini FTOPS ME yesterday there were no stats being displayed. The hud was up but most of the time it did not even display the right player name and never displayed any stats, they were always at 0 hands. What is the problem and how can I fix this. Also, in my tournament section of HEM, it does not even display the multi entry tournament I played in. No results. While I was playing it showed it, but once I finished, it was gone.

+1...... HUD works well in this tournamets type , just once final table has running

netsrak
03-22-2011, 05:02 AM
Please send us the hands for this tourney, we need to investigate this.

Mail them with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com