PDA

View Full Version : problem import from XP to windows 7

mikyjazz
01-27-2011, 09:34 AM
Hi!I have back up hands history from my old pc (windows xp). Now i try to import hands to my new pc (windows 7), so i made: start holdem manager- import file-....but it does't recognise this file, there is nothing. What can i do?Thanks

Patvs
01-27-2011, 09:41 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06_Internal.exe

Run a import from folder on the folder containing your old files.

How did you export your old database? If you created a BACKUP.. you have to use the backup & restore function to RESTORE that backup. You can't "import" a backup file.

mikyjazz
01-28-2011, 01:34 PM
Yes i created a backup.
1) i made the update; but when i try to import from the folder with the backup nothing happen
2) i try to use backup e restore, and i try to restore that back up but when i open the folder the back up file doesn't apper.

Is it possibile to esport hands without backup and then inport these hands on my new computer?My old pc works with windows xp, my new pc works with windows 7, is it a problem?Thanks

Patvs
01-28-2011, 08:22 PM
options--> database management--> connect---> export hands

(or reimport your archive folder: C:/HMArchive)

mikyjazz
01-29-2011, 06:47 AM
HI!
I go to my old pc and follow your instruction: options--> database management--> connect---> export hands

...bu when i select export hands a message appear:" Currently you can only export hands from a holdem manager database".....what can i do?Thank you.

Patvs
01-29-2011, 09:09 AM
Update HoldemManager on the old PC first to 1.11.06 (link above)
and try to export the hands again.