Are there any stats for what the villain does in a spot

I cbet (they raise)

I bet Turn (they raise)

TY

Patvs
01-27-2011, 07:15 AM
Raise Flop CB
Raise Turn CB

They can be found under all the continuation bet stats.

johncc
01-27-2011, 12:28 PM
Ty but i meant the other way round, I cbet and THEY raise

Patvs
01-27-2011, 08:48 PM
Raise Flop CB = Your opponent raises you.... when you make a continuation bet on the flop.
Raise Turn CB = Your opponent raises you.... when you double barrel on the turn.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Stat Definitions (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/95/Stat+Definitions)

johncc
01-28-2011, 06:04 AM
Sorry to trouble you again but the stats you have given are where i raise a cbet bet or turn bet from the villains cbet.

What i am looking for is where I cbet and THEY raise me

TY

netsrak
01-28-2011, 08:39 AM
I think thats what Pat gave you.

Here are our stat definitions:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Stat Definitions (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/95/Stat+Definitions)

johncc
01-28-2011, 08:44 AM
I have tested the stat Pat gave me 8 times and already know about those, if you test it yourself you will see that what it actually shows is where I raise a cbet and not the other way around. i.e. I cbet and the villain raise me

netsrak
01-28-2011, 01:36 PM
Did you check Raise Flop CB (IP) and Raise Flop CB (OOP)?

I think we need to update or FAQ if this is wrong.

johncc
01-28-2011, 01:43 PM
Ok I have triple checked this

They bet i obviously call, they cbet and i raise, (Yep me not them) in any position at the table

So if you believe it to show what Pat has stated, it is incorrect, as with this stat, by Pat

Raise Flop CB = Your opponent raises you.... when you make a continuation bet on the flop.
Raise Turn CB = Your opponent raises you.... when you double barrel on the turn.

It doesnt show that at all, it shows exactly the opposite, i.e they bet i call, they cbet, I RAISE

Quick amendment even if I raise pre, it shows the same result, Me raising their donk or cbet in any position at the table

TY

netsrak
01-29-2011, 06:47 AM
Tx for this. Can you please send us some of the hands you used for testing so we can reproduce this for our developers?
Please send them with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com

johncc
01-29-2011, 06:57 AM
Done sent around 90 all showing the same result from various table positions