PDA

View Full Version : HUD position

fizzypants
01-27-2011, 01:32 AM
Hello,

The boxes on my HUD are placed in the wrong positions. I am seated in Seat 5 but my box is in Seat 2. I had changed my Preferred Seat to "0" thinking it would detect my seat automatically but it's not working.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Patvs
01-27-2011, 07:23 AM
On which site are you playing?

Read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating)

fizzypants
01-27-2011, 07:23 AM
On which site are you playing?

Read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating)

Full Tilt Poker 9 max table

Oh I just saw the tutorial again and I think seat "0" does not mean disabling the preferred seating. So now, how do I disable the preferred seating?

Patvs
01-27-2011, 08:20 AM
Don't disable preferred seating.
-1 setup preferred seating in the Full Tilt lobby
-2 setup the preferred seating for Ful Tilt in HoldemManager

by DEFAULT both these settings are already correct. Full Tilt is the only site, where you normally don't need to alter these settings.

If the HUD stats still appear for the wrong players.
And moving them to the correct player--> save positions in TableManager doesn't work.

-1 For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

-2:

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

fizzypants
01-27-2011, 11:25 AM
Thanks! That should work.

From what I understand, I have to necessarily have a preferred seat at FTP?

Patvs
01-27-2011, 08:39 PM
Yes, ideally you use preferred seating for every site (especially if you multitable)
otherwise you'll have to move the HUD stats to the right position every time you play.