PDA

View Full Version : HEM & Battle of the Planets (BoP)

RobboRSA
01-26-2011, 01:58 PM
Hi

I seem to be having a problem with HEM and when I play in the BoP tournaments. In the last one I played, I don't think that HEM recognized the tournament and the HUD didn't work. I think that it may have something to do with the fact that you're buying with a tournament ticket, and not cash, but I'm not 100% sure.

Anyone experienced something similar / have any suggestions on how I could fix this?

Thanks!

Patvs
01-27-2011, 07:45 AM
Email us a handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com

HM currently can't import all freeroll/tournament ticket/player points-buyin games.

RobboRSA
01-27-2011, 07:16 PM
I tried to request a hand history from pokerstars however received a response that they would not be able to locate it for me. I don't have it in my HEM database as I don't think that it recognized the hand histories.

Is there no other way to try and resolve this issue? If not I will save a hand from this weekends tournament and maybe we can solve it going forward.

Thanks

Patvs
01-27-2011, 09:01 PM
You should have the hands in your archive folder: C:\HMArchive.

Although HM is not able to import the hands / display HUD, PokerStars should still write all the hands to a handhistory file, which HoldemManager will still attempt to import (and fail)... and then move to the archive folder.