PDA

View Full Version : Prima hud stats problem

Pokapoka1234
06-22-2013, 06:15 PM
Hi i ve got prima problem . I can't multitable in prima anonymous 6max tables. Stats apear only on one table, and on this table this stats changes with stats that shouyld be on another table.. I'm with 1.13.01 hem and tried with new database but problem's not solved . Does someone has the same problem?
Table manager detect 1 table.. ( all the tables are with one name.. )

Patvs
06-22-2013, 10:59 PM
There is no fix for this.
Prima, in one of their latest updates, removed a unique tablenumber for these tables.

PokerTracker4 recently added an experimental feature to still differentiate/detect these tables.

We're hoping to add similar feature to HM2 soon. But this won't be fixed in HM1.

Pokapoka1234
06-23-2013, 10:27 AM
ok , in STT(multitabling) i ve got the same problem.. stats apear on one table only ( becouse they r with the same name ? )

fozzy71
06-23-2013, 01:55 PM
That is correct.

Note: Microgaming only allows a single HUD to be used on MTT/SNG/Anonymous tables. This is due to the way they name the windows which make it impossible for us to support it. On cash tables we do support multiple tables.

It should be noted that the experimental feature our competitors attempted to fix this issue is not yet working as they had hoped.