PDA

View Full Version : Hud not working after full tilt update!!!

pokerplaya
01-25-2011, 10:33 PM
My hud does not work after the ft update.The database control panel came up when i started HM.When i hit the "set to default" button in database management HM opened. My database is ok and the table manager is working but the hud doesnt show on the table.I checked that my hand histoies are being saved on FT as usual and they are but still no hud.I reinstalled the hm update but that hasnt worked either.
Also I tried creating a new database and the hud works as normalminus my notes and old hands im not sure why the old the hud doesnt work with the old one database.
Thanks

The Minder
01-25-2011, 10:47 PM
What were you playing... the new ME MTTs?

pokerplaya
01-25-2011, 10:52 PM
wasnt palying anything issue was at startup

The Minder
01-25-2011, 11:07 PM
...My database is ok and the table manager is working but the hud doesnt show on the table.
ok then... what table were you at?

pokerplaya
01-25-2011, 11:24 PM
lol

pokerhermit
01-26-2011, 12:00 AM
I have the same HUD suppression problem at FTP, which started last night, coinciding with the intro of Multi-Entry tournaments.

This issue really pisses me off and stresses me out.:mad: God knows when they will fix this problem. Does anyone have a clue how long this crap will drag on? I feel handicapped playing at FTP and don't want to play there until the HEM folks have straightened out the problem.:mad:

pokerplaya
01-26-2011, 12:16 AM
I am stressed also but i just tried creating a new database after watching a video on here and the hud comes up as normal.Im not sure why the hud isnt working with the old database but hopefully one of the tech guys can help.If you need a quick fix just create anew database you will just have to wait a few orbits before you know the type of players your dealing with.

Patvs
01-26-2011, 10:55 AM
HoldemManager will release a fix for Multi Entry Tournaments on Full Tilt as soon as possible.

pokerplaya
01-26-2011, 02:23 PM
I was not playing mtts . I was playing cash games.As mentioned when i started a new database the hud works fine.I was think of exporting or copying my hands to the new database unless theres an easier solution.thoughts?

Thanks

pjo336
01-26-2011, 03:11 PM
Just import them again from your c:/HMArchive file

pokerplaya
01-26-2011, 03:25 PM
The HM archive is broken into 2 files 2010 and 2011 and then into many smaller files. Do i have to import each one individually or is there a way to do the whole arcihive in one shot?.Will my notes carry over as well?Also if I stop the dowload at any point and start it up again later will it pickup where i left off or does it start from scratch each time.
Any suggestions as to how to get my original database hud working again? The download to the new one will take several hours.

The Minder
01-26-2011, 08:29 PM
To re-import from the archive, you can point HM's manual import to any part of the archive directory and it will import from that point down. So, you can import just a day's worth, or a month, or a year, or the whole HMArchive. Is a very handy feature.

pokerhermit
01-26-2011, 10:14 PM
I am stressed also but i just tried creating a new database after watching a video on here and the hud comes up as normal.Im not sure why the hud isnt working with the old database but hopefully one of the tech guys can help.If you need a quick fix just create anew database you will just have to wait a few orbits before you know the type of players your dealing with.

How do I create a new database? If someone can give me direct guidance on this, I will be grateful.

pjo336
01-26-2011, 11:37 PM
How do I create a new database? If someone can give me direct guidance on this, I will be grateful.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

pokerhermit
01-26-2011, 11:57 PM
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

Okay, I went to the link that you provided. And then opened up HEM and went to Options/Database Management and got to the "Database Control Panel" and then clicked [Create New Database] and created a new one.

This new database is in use, and their ain't a HUD, of any visible kind for the FTP MET's. I can successfully auto import hands however. Is there a trick or would you know what I am not doing in order to get the HUD to work?

pokerhermit
01-27-2011, 01:01 AM
Creating a new database clearly didn't work for me. I know this is true, because I did successfully created a new database and tested it against a non-MET tourney/SNG and the HUD at FTP worked like a charm. Then I enter a MET at FTP and the migraines continue.

FWIW, I use the Windows Vista Premium operating system.

This really sucks the big one.

The Minder
01-27-2011, 01:32 AM
Creating a new database clearly didn't work for me. I know this is true, because I did successfully created a new database and tested it against a non-MET tourney/SNG and the HUD at FTP worked like a charm. Then I enter a MET at FTP and the migraines continue.

FWIW, I use the Windows Vista Premium operating system.

This really sucks the big one.

Mate... there are plenty of posts on the forum from support folks saying that HM doesn't have a fix for the METs yet. Be patient.