PDA

View Full Version : How to disabe FULLTILT TN2

springplank
06-21-2013, 02:45 PM
Hey please tell me how to disable fulltilt from TN2,... but keeping TN2 to work for my other 2 sites,.. during my session i had to fully restart pc 4 times,.... very very frustrating plaing 20 + tables on 3 sites.

So,... i want to grind on my 2 sites using TN2 but not using TN2 for fulltilt, as that gives me too much problems.

Please let me know asap,... its wekend,.. i already lost a bunch of $ during these issues, so just tell me how to turn of TN2 for fulltilt,.. untill it will work properly.

I even tried with task manager etc,... doesn't work, ....

Tx

Sarek
06-22-2013, 03:38 AM
What exactly was wrong? And on which TN2 build? We have 2.1.47 now
Please email logs + screens

CyberSam
06-23-2013, 10:15 AM
Maybe he's refering to a bug, that causes TN2 + FullTilt combination to CRASH FullTilt client?
Happened to me two or three times now and I managed to get back in action by force-closing
FullTilt client through Task Manager and restarting it again.

When that happens, FullTilt gives a crash warning and asks to report bug to FullTilt -
but if you make the mistake and press "Send Report" or such, it get's totally stuck;
if you close the client through Task Manager when you get the message on screen,
without pressing anything on it, you get back in action faster through forceclose and restart.

I don't think this has happened with the latest version(s) anymore though.

Sarek
06-23-2013, 01:13 PM
CyberSam thank you for analysis.
To see what happened exactly we still need logs from 47 build - it has more logging than previous public builds.
But looking at what CyberSam said, hopefully bug will not appear at all under 47.